Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ch-ch-changes

I decided to change my blog layout and colours.  I really liked the brown / pink, but I found it kinda dark.  I don't like the all-white, bright blogs either.  So I'm trying out pink.  It kinda reminds me of Barbie.  I wish I knew more about changing sections of my blog - like the pepto-bismal pink background, but I do not have the will or desire or mental capacity to work with that right now.

So thoughts are welcome - love, hate, suggestions or links how to change separate items on my blog.

And pink, it's spring, why not.  I've stopped hating pink at least.  I think my mum will be proud!!

1 comment:

  1. Pink is good. You're right - it's spring. And yeah, I always thought the brown looked too dark, not just on your blog, but in general. :)

    ReplyDelete