Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Cassandra-ology

Borrowed from a fellow bloggers post!

Rules: YOU! Yes, you, reading this. You’re tagged. Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know, play the game, it’s fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by “ology.”

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Kraft fine herb

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Red Lobster

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Quiznos - not really "fast food"

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Potatoes

What are your pizza toppings of choice? No cheese, green peppers, black olives, mushrooms, onions - all veg please

How many televisions are in your house? Two, and one old one in the basement not used

What color cell phone do you have? Silver

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth, a bursa in my right foot, bunionette on my right pinky toe

What is the last heavy item you lifted? the laptop is my weight limit

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not yet

Have you ever fainted? Several times

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No thanks

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Probably keep it but change the C to a K as there's no C in Finn

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Only one to wear at the pool - I hate flip flops

Last person you talked to? Dentist's receptionist

FAVORITOLOGY:

Season? Summer

Holiday? I'm learning to like Christmas...

Day of the week? weekends

Month? May

Color? Violet or lavender

Drink? Herbal teas

Alcoholic? Malibu and mango juice

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? My father in law

What are you listening to? Spanglish

What are you watching? Spanglish

Worrying about? Headaches and my surgery date

What’s the last movie you saw? Probably Star Trek - but at home, haven't been to the movies for a long time

Do you smile often? For the most part

If you could change your eye color, what would it be? More green

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? My emerald to be set, good health

Can you do a chin-up? Nope

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous

Have you been in a car wreck? A few minor ones

Have you caused a car wreck? No

Do you have an accent? People from the US tell me I do, a Canadian one - what is a Canadian accent??

Last time you cried?  Yesterday when Canada won the GOLD!!!!! Again!!!

Plans tonight? Not much - doing it... laptop, movie

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yep, but then I realized how much I had going for me and dragged my ass up the rope again.

Name three things you bought yesterday? A frog, 3 neons and fish food

Have you met someone who changed your life? My husband, my best friend,

For the better or worse? Better. I married one and have the other through thick or thin

How did you bring in the New Year? By myself on the couch, I think I made it til midnight.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes, but I have no regrets

What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is running through my head at the time

Have you held hands with someone today? No

Who was the last person you took a picture of? My grandparents at their 60th wedding anniversary
 
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Old as in they've been my friends for a while

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Don't drink OJ

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Separately, on an english muffin this weekend

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Sleeping!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why is it already 7am?  And what should I wear to work.

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment