Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Autumn Splendour

I am fortunate to live in a beautiful area on the shores of Lake Superior.  Last weekend we went for a drive down the lakeshore... This is Candy Mountain.


Lake Superior from Mt. Josephine


The NorWesters


And a couple days later, we took a drive to Kakabeka Falls to see the falls and the gorge... breath-taking.  But we didn't stay long.  They wanted $5.25 to park for 2 hours, exact change only, in coins - which we didn't have!!  So rather than risk a $30 fine, we stayed only 5 minutes or so.





I LOVE autumn in Northwestern Ontario...  But dread that winter comes next!!

In other news, just quickly, my MRI results are back on my shoulder... no tears in the rotator cuff!! Hurray! However, the rest of the report leaves me with questions - thickening this, bursa that... And my physiotherapist can't give an opinion on those findings as she is not a surgeon.  So why my shoulder is it so sore and so hard to move is still undetermined!!  Bee still believes that I have nerve damage and we're just working on keeping me moving.  I do the exercises she gave me two or three times a day - about 20 minutes each set.  I see the orthopaedic surgeon on October 21st... and we'll see what the verdict is.


No comments:

Post a Comment