Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Appointment Postponed

Received a phone message today from Dr. Gentili's office at Toronto Western.  My appointment has been moved from October 26 to November 5th.  Apparently the Dr. cannot see patients on the 26th.

I left my work number for the receptionist and she did call me back this afternoon.  I'm booked for a 10:30 appointment, still giving us plenty of time to get into Toronto.  Then I had to call Porter tonight and change the flights - $50 fee, per person, per flight! Yeouch!!  At least there is a seat sale which ate up 1/2 of that.

Now I have to go back to my family dr. and get him to resign another Travel Grant as he already signed and dated the one for October 26th.  Oh well.  Needed to go back for the end of the month for prescription refills anyway.

Not much else to report.  I had a headache this morning, but thankfully the Maxalt kicked it.  The back of my head was still sore and my neck was tender, but it was more manageable.  Taught aquabics tonight - only 4 ladies, including my mum.  I'm icing my neck now and I'm off to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment