Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Hubby has a weight loss goal.  I started him on my favourite site for counting calories and exercise.  So every day when he gets home from work we sit down and I input what he's eaten that day.  He may hate me for the 20 questions every day before he's lost the weight!



2.  My aquarium is here!!!  It came in on Friday, and after a 14 hour shift, hubby brought it home.  No, it's not out of the box yet... but hubby has been working like crazy with all the snow we've had this week.  I picked up 2 - 25lb bags of gravel on the weekend.  I haven't decided on plants or ornaments yet.

 3.  My physiotherapist has recommended that I try acupuncture.  I have a call into my massage therapist as she has a great one.  (What is the proper term for an acupuncture person?? ist? )

4.  When you scald your tongue on tea first thing in the morning, nothing tastes right the rest of the day!  The new microwave at work works, really well! My thongue hurths...

5.  How many times do you have to ask the letter carrier not to walk across the lawn, which is piled 4 ft high with snow????  Wouldn't it be easier to go up the walkway???

6.  Watching cooking shows at 3pm makes you hungry for dinner by 4pm...  Having only 2 channels to choose from it's cooking or soaps.  Or find a DVD...  I'm already planted on the couch, so cooking it is!  (hmmmm..... those baked chicken wings look amazing.... gotta try the coating - she used tortilla chips instead of bread crumbs)

7.  Sunday I attended a baby shower for an old friend.  Honestly, I wasn't really looking forward to going, but I'm happy I did.  I enjoyed myself and even won a picture frame playing Baby Bingo.  I stitched her a bib as a part of her gift.

8.  Last night the temperature dropped to -29C / -20F.  The cute over-the-knee boots I have are cute... not warm.  Note to self.  

9.  I went to the library today.  It's been so long since I went to the library that my card had expired and I was no longer even in the computer!  I don't generally borrow books as it takes a long time for me to read one.  Today I checked out 2 books of cross-stitch patterns.  Now I have to remember to return them on time!

10.  My dizzy spells have been better that past couple of days.  Until I missed lunch today because I was at physio.  Definitely have to not miss meals... or I feel like crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment