Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fill In the Blanks

I went lurking over at Linny's Vault and decided to play along with this one. Want to play along too? Copy the blanks, fill in your answers on your blog & link up at The Little Thing We Do so others can check you out. It's lots of fun!


  • If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things, I would grab my laptop, my purse and the cross stitch project I'm working on right now (these things take YEARS to complete sometimes - I'm not starting over).  And I'm assuming my hubby will get his own a$s out of the house




  • A smell I really like is homemade bread baking... yummy!





  • Something you might not know about me is  I can speak 3 other languages.  2 of them fluently.  Italian, French and some Finnish





  • Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are FB (yes, sorry, I'm addicted...) EMS cross stitch board (yes, I'm addicted to crafts too) and plain ol' Yahoo!





  • This weekend I will hopefully accomplish something - maybe some housework or baking, or I'll end up going into work... another hearing starts Monday.





  • Nothing makes me happier than knowing how lucky I am to have what I have - my family, my husband, my home, my job and my improving health





  • A bad habit I have is speaking before I think.  My resolution when I returned to work after surgery was to think carefully before I opened my mouth
  • 1 comment:

    1. I love homemade bread, too. The smell. The taste. The butter I put on it. ;p

      ReplyDelete