Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The List

1.  You can't hold onto anything - dropping toothbrush, hair brush, stapler, iPod, fork, etc.
2.  Standing with pressure on one leg or the other makes it goes numb
3.  Ice pick pain in my left temple
4.  Reaching up to brush my hair makes me see stars
5.  Typing the number 6,000 makes me go cross-eyed
6.  No point in eating breakfast... it's not going to stay put
7. A ton of pressure in the left side of my head behind my ear
8.  Turning a corner while walking down the hall makes me dizzy
9.  Dinner consisted of mashes potatoes and gravol (dramamine for my US friends)
10.  Shaving my legs is impossible without resting my head and hip against the wall so I don't fall down in the shower
11.  My ears are ringing so loud they drown out most everything else
12.  There's not enough ice in the freezer
13.  There is so much pressure at the back of my skull it feels like someone has reached into my skull and is pulling it downwards...
14.  My eyes want to pop out of my head

If you can relate to the symptoms I felt today, you know it's not been a good day.  If you're feeling the same, I totally sympathize.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Is this what I have to look forward to? =( Sorry that your days are like this. Let's get this surgery on the mofo road!

    ReplyDelete